Hey pretty ladies, I hope you all are doing good. While I was going through my makeup products I found this cute little compact. I then thought it’s been quite a long time I am using the Maybelline compact and its good time to share my experience about it. So, today, I have come up with the review of white super fresh 12hr whitening plus perfecting Maybelline compact.
Simple and cute packaging
It comes in a white box with a blue color on which the brand name and super fresh is written. The combination of white and blue colors itself will make you feel fresh. Within the box is a white colored round shaped compact which has only “Maybelline New York” written on it. There is a sponge and a mirror inside the compact. This comes in 3 shades- shell, pearl and coral.
Why I use the Maybelline super fresh compact?
- It is really very much affordable rather I can say that it is the cheapest compact available in the market.
- I use this daily on my face and it stays intact for at least 3 hours and then slowly starts fading. So, I think the claim of 12hr is not right. Though I personally would never choose this for parties as it has a very light coverage.
- The compact claims that it helps in whitening. Yes, it is true it instantly whitens and brightens the face.
- It is very travel friendly. The size is small can be put in any corner of the bag. The puff given in the compact is also very soft and evenly spreads the powder on face. The mirror also helps me a lot when I am traveling. I simply take out the small cute compact anywhere and apply it.
- As and when I apply, it gives that refreshed look and hides all the dullness of my face.
- My eyes no more look tired. The dull area under my eyes get camouflaged so well with the Maybelline compact.
- I look bright and fresh as the super fresh compact mattifies skin and takes away all the extra oil making me feel and stay fresh all day long.
Things that do not work out with Maybelline super fresh 12hour whitening and perfecting compact.
- It comes in only 3 shades. So, it does not exactly matches with skin tone. Though it matched mine.
- Although I need to reapply it after 3 to 4 hours but I don’t mind doing that because I love the look I get after applying the compact.