Today I am going to review the best tea tree face wash which I have used the most. I have really oily skin in summers for which I get frequent breakouts. I used various face washes but I could hardly see any difference. But after I started using tea tree face wash, my skin got better. This face wash cleanses my face from all impurities and removes excess oil. Lotus Herbals is one of the oldest brands that still is coming up today with various new products. And I feel the tea tree face wash is the most sold face wash of the brand. So let’s get into the details of the face wash.
It comes in a semi transparent tube packaging and a flip open cap. On the tube, the name of the face wash and the skin type concerned is clearly mentioned. It has a very neat and clear packaging. I have bought the tube of 80gm which retails for Rs. 125. But there is another bigger package available for 120gm.
Active Ingredients –
The transparent gel contains
- Tea tree oil – It has powerful anti-oxidant, anti-acne and anti-microbial properties that fight various skin infections.
- Cinnamon – This ingredient also has anti-oxidant and anti microbial properties.
- Oak Bark – It is said to have both healing and astringent properties.
What the Lotus face wash for oily skin claims?
- Formulated specially for oily and acne prone skin.
- The active ingredients help remove dirt and excess oil from face.
- Regulates oil production in skin.
- Reduces acne.
- Makes skin look clean, fresh and clearer.
How to use the face wash?
On wet palm, squeeze a little amount. Make your face wet and apply in circular motions. Rinse off with water. Use the face wash twice daily for better results.
How did the Lotus face wash work for my skin?
The transparent gel has tiny bead like structures in the face wash helps in removing the greasiness and excess oil. It controlled my acne to a greater extent. The face wash does not lather much and that is the best thing I like. The fragrance is also very mild and basically of the cinnamon. My skin looks fresh and clear immediately after using the tea tree face wash. The face wash stands out to what it claims. I feel it is worth the price and a must buy for all the oily and acne prone skin.