Kama Ayurveda is a luxurious Indian brand. Kama Ayurveda has various skin care products. It purely indulges in making the best out of the organic ingredients. All its products are made from the natural ingredients immensely available in India. One of the best selling products of Kama Ayurveda is the Pure Rose water. Starting from the packaging to the organic content, every single thing is well looked after by Kama Ayurveda. Let’s quickly now get into the details of the rose water.
The Rose water comes in a beautiful brown transparent spray bottle. The spray bottle pumps the exact amount of water required. On top of the nozzle there is a transparent cap to secure that no water drops out. It is available in two sizes – 50ml for Rs.250 and 200ml bottle. The packaging is perfect and gives a luxurious feeling. The spray bottles are very easy to use and even easy to carry in bags.
Uses of Pure Rose water –
- Astringent – Rose water is used as a natural astringent.
- Facial Mist – It helps restore the pH level of skin.
- Used as a facial toner – helps in tightening the pores.
- A single spray gives you instant freshness.
- Can be used in a face pack or mask instead of normal water.
What Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose water claims?
- It is made in India from the Roses of Kannauj, a city in Uttar Pradesh.
- The rose water is steam distilled.
- It can be used both as a face and body mist.
- Steam distillation process ensures high level of purity and hygiene.
- Kama Ayurveda Rose water is free from artificial colorants, fragrance, petrochemicals and preservatives. It does not support testing on animals as well.
- Restores skin PH and tightens pores.
My views on the Pure Rose water from Kama Ayurveda –
I am obsessed with this Kama Ayurveda Rose water. There are so many good reviews on this rose mist and I always wanted to try it. I love everything about it. Starting from the spray nozzle packaging to the way it works for my skin. It calms and soothes my skin so well. The fragrance is awesome and is no less than a Rose, it is that natural. The spray nozzle makes the usage of rose water very hygienic.
It did not break out my skin at all unlike other rose water from various brands. The rose water suits well on my oily skin. So, I believe it can be used by all skin types. It is very important to choose the right kind of toner for your delicate skin, preferably a non alcoholic toner. I always carry a 50ml bottle in my bag so that I spray it instantaneously on the go when required. It is the best rose water I have ever used. Though the price is a bit on the higher side but it is totally worth it. I strongly recommend everyone to definitely give it a try.