Over the last decade, contour sticks have completely redefined the dimensions of the makeup world. Makeup Artists and Beauty Gurus have established that contouring is a must-do part of your routine, and even a slight skip can completely disproportionate your makeup. The best contour stick India can help you make the best out of your cheekbones and skin tone and regulate your facial angles so they look undeniably gorgeous and toned. Contour products are often used with highlighters to complete their purpose with a douse of shimmer. After all, all you need is a little contour and shine to get your cheekbones just right!
Best contour stick India – Buying Guide
And if you’re thinking- hey, that’s great, but probably not for an everyday makeup look- you’re ridiculously wrong. Contours operate on the policy of cute but convenient and this has initiated the regulation of contour sticks into the market- easy, portable, and effective contouring products that you can retrieve from your handbag whenever you feel like a retouch is in order. If you want to find out more, read on.
Factors best contour stick India
Before you decide to invest in the best contour stick in India, consider the following factors that may contribute to a better purchase.
- Skin Color
The right contour stick is precarious to choose because you need one that will complement your skin tone and enhance it to just the right shade. An overtone or undertone can have you looking either orange or embarrassingly ashen, so you must buy the right product to create the perfect contour.
- Skin Type
A second important aspect to consider with respect to the best contour stick in India is your skin type. Choosing a contour that is highly incompatible with your Indian skin texture can have disastrous effects leading to acne, pores, and blemishes which will take weeks and months to heal.
For instance, if you have oily skin, you should probably take into account the complementary nature of powder-based contours that will stick adequately to your skin rather than roughing it up with a more heavily textured creamy contour. A powder-based contour will dust over your skin and give it just the right amount of definition.
If it is dry skin that you have, a powder-based contour will not only worsen your look but also have you looking like a complete ghost. Powder-based contours will likely accentuate your fine lines and spots, so the best contour stick India for dry skin enthusiasts is a creamy, light, and dewy contour. These contours are designed to moisturize and hydrate your skin while simultaneously spicing it up with the contour.
If you’re somewhere in the middle- don’t forget that your makeup is not limited to one product at a time- mix it up! Blush up your foundation with a powdered contour to create a middle ground between creamy and powdered contouring where both blends give you a mix that is perfect for your skin.
Best contour stick India Review
The following list will provide you with the best products among which you can possibly find the best contour stick India. Read on to find out more!
Kiss Beauty Highlighter and Contour Stick
The KISS Beauty Highlighter and Contour Stick aims to give your face the perfect finishing touches to your makeup look. The after-effects of its application will have you not only looking but also feeling like a camera-ready celebrity. The KISS Contour stick uses breezy technology that coats you with a warm metallic sheen and highlights your best features.
- The Kiss Beauty Contour stick comes as a part of a set alongside a Highlighter. The contour stick and the highlighter are designed in shades that complement each other to give you a light-dark contrast that brings out the best of your features. You can use both these tools to contour and shade your facial structure into perfection.
- The Highlighter can be used coupled with the contour stick to dust off any blemishes or dark spots. This combination works especially well for covering dark circles under your eye.
- You can use the contour stick to bring your high cheekbones into definition and focus. Applying the contour stick on your important facial features like the tip of your nose, your jawline, and your cheeks will redefine you with an unrivaled fresher and younger look.
- Where the contour sugar-coats your skin with cool shades to make certain features visible, the highlighter beautifies them through a warm metallic sheen.
Wet n Wild Megaglo Dual-Ended Contour Stick
The Wet n Wild Megaglo Dual Stick is designed to complement the easy affordability of a busy and bustling life. We know you’re too busy being successful in your everyday endeavors to spend more than a few minutes to spend on your makeup, which is why we bring you the Wet n Wild Dual contour stick. This stick has two ends of different shades to sculpt your face into an ideal in mere seconds. The stick is also small in volume and size so you can carry It with you wherever you go in case your makeup needs a quick refresh.
- The Wet n Wild Megaglo Contour stick is dual-ended. What this means for you is that you will always have an unlimited and dispensable supply of contour at the tips of your fingers whenever you need it.
- The Wet n Wild contour is also so light and compact in its structure, and this aspect is what makes the stick portable.
- Apart from being light and small, a defining feature of this contour stick is its ease of application. All you need to do is swipe on your skin for an ultra-defined, chiseled, and long-lasting seductive look.
- Use it alternatively with a highlighter to define and highlight your cheekbones with magical shimmer and contour that brings all the right angles into the light.
- You might think, at this point, there’s got to be something wrong with the damn stick! Well, we’ve got to disagree. Instead, Wet n Wild delivers to you a flawless smooth finish through natural and raw materials that will prevent your makeup look from caking up or creasing.
- In terms of rawness, this product is free of chemicals like Paraben, Sulfate, or even gluten to ensure that you never have to suffer their counter-effective and damaging consequences.
Mars Contour 3D Stick
The Mars Contour 3D stick is a product of Good Choice India. This product presents you with a creamy, multi-tasking, and viable contouring stick. It coats your skin with slight dust of shimmer and contour that will have your cheekbones looking like those of a goddess. Besides placing your appearance on a pedestal, this contour stick also uses healing moisturizing and dewy formula to help your skin retain its natural glow and healthy.
- The Mars Contour 3D Stick uses a smooth and creamy formula that coats your skin in a soft and gentle sheen that evens out your features without affecting your makeup look through a creasy or cakey effect.
- The Contour 3D stick is “3D” for the precise reason that it tones your skin efficaciously so that the best and sharpest features pop out alive, and have you looking dewy and fresh.
- This contour stick has its grips even beyond simple contouring. To ensure that your contour sticks well throughout the day, the stick operates on a water-proof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, and heatproof formula so that you’re looking amazing no matter the weather.
- Everyone deserves to look their best despite assets that might hold back from doing so. The Mars Contour 3D Stick firmly implements this technology by making the contour stick extra safe for people who can’t use makeup as much as they’d like due to their sensitive eyes.
LA Girl Velvet Contour Stick
Have you ever wondered what the recipe for celebrity-like-star-sculpted cheekbones is? You’ve probably dismissed this thought easily because, “they’re just born with it”. While that might be true, it doesn’t have to be the norm- not with the LA Girl Velvet Contour Bronzer Stick. The LA Girl contour stick gives all your facial bones quick and efficient angling and definition and lifts your cheekbones into a regal appearance. Additionally, the stick also works with a naturally healing agenda as it makes use of grape seed oil, cocoa seed butter, and other stimulating ingredients.
- The LA Girl Velvet Contour stick furbishes your skin with a plus contour that breezes over your cheeks, nose, and jaw to give you an appearance that puts you right under the spotlight!
- You can apply this contour stick with a highlighter as an accompaniment. Both makeup products work together along your cheekbones and your nose to give you a vertical shimmer and contour that sets you apart from everyone in the room!
- The formula integrated into the functioning of this contour is luxuriously paraben-free, thus ensuring that your skin never experiences any counter-effective or negative consequences because of everyday use. Furthermore, the LA Girl Contour stick uses naturally stimulating ingredients like added Shea butter, jojoba seed oil, grape seed oil and cocoa seed butter that help glide the contour smoothly across your face and soften features.
- The natural reigns of its formula also mean that the LA Girl Contour stick is an entirely cruelty-free beauty product.
- With the LA Girl Contour stick in hand, blending becomes the easiest it has ever been. You can blend your contour and mix it just right with a blush or a highlighter to add to the effect of perfect angles.
Freedom Makeup London Professional Contour Stick
This Freedom Makeup London Contour shaped stick makes use of a creamy and affluent finish to tone your skin into glamorous contours. The soft nature of the product also allows for it to retain its effects on your skin for a longer period of time- so you don’t have to constantly worry about rechecking on your makeup. Additionally, the Freedom Makeup Contour Stick uses cruelty-free ingredients, and a clean slate can ensure that you have a genuinely great experience with the product.
- If you’re running on a clock, and barely have time to get your appearance together in the mornings, the Freedom Makeup Professional Contour stick is made for you. This contour stick has a super silky and light creamy finish that allows for fast and simple contouring that takes only two minutes.
- Despite the fast nature of its application, this contour stick makes use of its creamy and dusty formula to ensure that the contour sticks for long hours no matter where you go.
- The contour shade is so dynamic that its application spans across a range of skin tones and skin types without having any adverse effects.
- How could this perfect get more perfect? Believe it or not, it could. The Freedom Makeup London Professional Contour has rooted believes in empowerment through beauty, which is why it is both cruelty and gluten-free.
Maybelline New York Face Studio Contouring Stick
This Contouring stick combines both highlighting and contouring formula to respectively shape your face along with its angles for an empowering and bold effect. The Maybelline Contouring stick includes 2 shades that range from light to dark and provide definitions across skin colors. Its use is bound to have a slimming effect and give your face a soothing and natural-looking toning.
- The Maybelline New York Face Studio Contouring stick uses an especially effective combo of the highlighter and the contour to shape the dimensions and planes of your face into a perfectly angled, 10% slimmer face.
- This contour stick is available in two shades to help structure and enhance across various skin colors ranging from light to medium to a dark skin tone.
- Diversity in the Maybelline Face Studio contour stick exists not only in skin colors but also across the many face shapes inhabiting the 7 billion people in the world. Each one of us has a unique facial structure, and Maybelline caters to all of them. It applies to types like square, round, or heart-shaped faces and many more!
- This is an all in one contouring due stick which integrates two shade technology to create more depth and lift cheekbones for maintaining a lingering impression.
- The product also makes use of its extra creamy formula that layers down quickly on your skin so it doesn’t wear off too fast or easy.
Lakmé Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Face Contour
The Lakmé Absolute Face Contour aims to reveal the high definition contour formula of one of Bollywood’s biggest cinema stars: Kareena Kapoor. It uses a lightweight and sheer coverage strategy to position itself across the right planes of your face, so you can also walk around with smooth and gorgeous cheekbones. If you want heroine-like dimensions with shimmer and foundations, the Lakmé Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Face Contour stick is your best choice.
- The Lakme Absolute Face contour is integrated with a Foundation in stick format to ensure that your contour is effective in covering your tan lines but bringing out your beautiful melanin at the same time.
- The contour spreads over your face in optimum quantity over time to stimulate a younger, fresher, and healthier look as the day goes by. You’ll have the whole squad asking for your beauty secrets.
- The foundation + contour set is also soft and creamy to the touch. Even a thin layer of application will give you magnanimous results while being undetectable to the touch at the same time. Its soft-touch technology cushions your skin and protects it from damaging substances in the air.
- The contour covers up all your dark patches and blemishes in one go while consecutively evening out your skin tone too. Using the Lakme Contour stick will help you tie up all the loose ends of your makeup and have you looking perfectly put together in no time.
It is, thus, important to find the right product for you so that you can contour your way through your day with confidence. A good contour highlights the right planes of your bone structure and evens out your skin tone to give you a put-together yet exotic look. If you’re interested in make-up and the likes, then a contour stick is an absolute make-up kit essential to give your look a stylish and elaborate finish!
How to apply contour stick?
To apply a contour stick, start by mapping out your face through your temples, cheekbones, the tip of your nose, and your chin. Once you’re done tracing these spots, use a beauty blender to blend them into your skin, and now you’ve got the contoured definition you wanted.
Which contour stick is the best?
To find the best contour stick in India, we’ve provided a carefully calculated list above that will give you an idea about what to consider.
Which is better, contour stick or powder?
The kind of contour stick you should get really depends on your skin texture. Usually, however, dry skins call for creamy and thick contours, while oily skin is better off with a powdered contour.